Abdelnaser Eid is Senior security consultant at Tenable , looking after the pre-sales operation in the Middle East region. He has been in the IT industry since 2006, Before being a sales engineer he worked in operations and project delivery teams and during his journey he gained a great experience in Cybersecurity and data communication by working for the leaders in these Domains like Cisco Systems, Huawei and FireEye.
Speech Topic & Synopses
Reduce more business risk and protect your entire attack surface, using less time and effort. Overwhelmed by the number of new vulnerabilities across your expanding attack surface? You’re not alone.
With this webinar, you’ll get a detailed understanding of how risk-based vuln management differs from and improves upon legacy methods. This will include an in-depth review of practices and technology demonstrations.
Topics covered will include:
- How to optimize scanning practices for depth, frequency and data hygiene
- Gaining context to better understand and reduce cyber risk
- Streamlining and strengthening security operations through 3rd-party integrations
- Delivering meaningful insights to operations and executives
- And, answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All infosec professionals interested in evolving their vulnerability management program to a risk-based approach, but not sure how, are encouraged to attend.