Osman has over 20 years’ of experience in the Security/IT industry, having worked in all major vertical industries and worked in the UK, US and MEA. He is currently the COO for I(TS)², previous roles include:- VP Business Development & Advisory I(TS)²; Principal Security Architect at Verizon working on large presales deals; MENA Consulting Partner at Verizon responsible for both presales and delivery; Atos Service Director for the UK Government & Health Sector Portfolio with IT Services Revenue > £100 million/annum; Head of Program & Project Management, responsible for >120 Project & Program Managers; Head of Security & Infrastructure Consulting managing 60 consultants across Security, Network, Workplace & Data Centre Practices; SNOC Manager Schlumberger Europe with >100 clients; Global Security Technical Design Authority Schlumberger Houston and Global Security Core Infrastructure Manager Schlumberger Houston. His key skills are in following domains:
- Cyber Security Advisory
- Cyber Security Services and Architecture
- Presales, Business Development & P&L Management
- Information, IT Security & Risk Management
- Outsourcing, Service Delivery, Management & Governance
- Consulting Delivery & Management
- Project and Program Management
Industry Experiences & Prime Clients Banking Finance & Insurance
Barclays, Price Forbes, Lloyds TSB, SAIB, NCB, Riyadh Bank, Alrajhi Bank, SABB Bank
Oil and Gas
Schlumberger, Conoco, Aramco ICT and Telecommunications
Cable & Wireless, BT, TRA, Ooredoo, Etisalat, du, Verizon, Ericsson, Mobily
Public & Government Sector
DWP, Home Office, UKBA, DCMS, DEFRA, MoJ, English Heritage, NHS Scotland, NHS England, Atos Healthcare, UAE TRA, UAE Federal & Local Gov entities, EIDA, ADSIC, Dubai SmartGov, Saudi Ground Services, Real Estate Dev Fund (KSA) , GOSI (KSA), MEWA (KSA)
Arriva, Network Rail, Nissan & RSP, GE Transportation, SAR
Speech Topic & Synopses
Understanding the key threats, threat actors and attack vectors is vital to prepare your readiness and response strategy and plans. We will look into the main threats globally and regionally so that you are better positioned to tackle them.
- Established in 2003, I(TS)² (its2.com) is a wholly owned Saudi limited liability company co-founded by international and Saudi visionaries focused on building trust and confidence with clients. I(TS)² are on the verge of their 20th anniversary boasting five consecutive years of growth and increasing profitability.
- I(TS)² is a pure-play cyber security company and are recognized in the industry as pioneers in Saudi Arabia, especially as I(TS)² introduced new security technologies to the market, provided extensive security training early on and were the first world class Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) in the GCC. I(TS)²’s SOC is also ISO27001 certified.
- I(TS)² alumni are found throughout the world contributing to the security industry, in senior positions, both at vendors, competitors and clients. I(TS)² have an established themselves as a trusted partner to their clients for nearly two decades.
- We operate four complimentary business Lines namely Cybersecurity Academy, Cybersecurity Solutions, Raqeeb – Managed Security Services, & Cybersecurity Consulting allowing us to provide our clients a comprehensive portfolio to support their challenges.
- I(TS)² Cybersecurity Academy have trained over 5000 cybersecurity professionals.