topic name & Synopsis
Time to Choose - Conventional CTI or NextGen External Threat Landscape Management
The landscape of cyber threats is constantly evolving, and it is imperative for us to stay ahead of the curve. This session redefines cyber threat intelligence and uncovers what it takes to gather quality and actionable intelligence, applying it across both technology and business domains, and transforming from conventional CTI to the game-changing external threat landscape management.
Key highlights include:
- The importance of having a unified approach to monitoring the threat landscape to avoid blind spots
- Applying CTI across technology and business domains to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of cyber posture management
- CTI limitations and the transformation to external threat landscape management (ETLM)
- Analysis of the latest cyber threats and attack vectors
- Understanding the role of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Real-world case studies of successful cyber threat prevention
Ritesh is a seasoned executive in the technology domain with deep cybersecurity expertise across both public and private sectors. As the head of cyber-intelligence and counterterrorism of a national intelligence agency, he gained first-hand insights into cyber threats on a global scale. Extending his expertise to IBM Research, Ritesh has built ground-breaking products that have been deployed in many industries. Combined with his role as an executive with PWC running large cyber consulting programs and the global CISO of one of the world’s largest mining companies, Ritesh has the unique experience to see a cybersecurity challenge from the lens of a practitioner, an innovator and a business leader.